Show-advisor Lars Meyer zu Bexten: "Impressed by the possibilities"
A generous, state-of-the-art equestrian center that has hosted national and international competitions for some time has emerged only a short way from Moscow and is now ready to attract even more attention. On 100 hectares (250 acres) Maxima Park offers an extensive infrastructure for professionals and amateur riders alike.
For this year alone, the organizers, supported and advised by the internationally known jumper rider Vladimir Beletsky, the successful dressage rider Polina Afanesieva, and their Russian colleagues, have announced to host 29 (one-star to four-star) competitions. The Russian Friendships (jumping) and a CDI4* in August will certainly be the most interesting events for international riders from all over the word.
Maxima Stables was able to acquire the experienced German show-host and coach Lars Meyer zu Bexten as advisor for the premiere of the "Russian Friendships", which will be taking place from July 31st to August 5th. The man from Herford, Germany, who has been teaching clinics all over the world for years, is impressed by the possibilities of the cutting edge facility: "I have not yet seen a facility of these dimensions. Everything is organized with a high level of professionalism and thought out with great attention to detail. The stabling for the horses, the training possibilities independent of the weather, the medical services, the hotel as part of the park, and the fitness facilities for the guests – it is perfect. And last but not least, the proximity to Moscow and its airport and, thus, the excellent connection to the entire world."
The club (introduced here:) offers six outdoor arenas (ebb and flow system) and five insolated indoor arenas, which are can be used completely independent of the weather. The grand arena with room for 1000 spectators has a size of 80 x 40 m and an almost cathedral-like height. Another indoor arena measures 68 x 26 m. Permanent stalls for almost 400 horses and 300 temporary competition stalls allow for the organization of large-scale events. In addition, there are paddocks and automatic walkers, a galloping track, and extensive space for hacking. The adjacent hotel and guest accommodations and the excellently equipped spa and fitness facilities cater to a pleasant stay and short distances. Maxima Vet is an attached, state-of-the-art veterinary clinic that can provide immediate medical assistance if needed.
Elena Bazileva, head of business development, comments: "We hold more than 100 national and international shows, multi-lingual clinics, and seminars for judges, farriers, course designers during any given year. Here at Maxima Park we want to establish European standards with regard to training, horse-management, show organization, and all topics around activities with horses. We are very proud that FEI-President Ingmar de Vos was very impressed by our concept during his visit."
Maxima Park a modern, exceptional venue that meets high European standards:
- Equestrian club “Maxima Stables“
- Veterinarian center “Maxima Vet“
- Maxima Fitness & Spa
- Maxima Park Hotel
- Competition organization company “Maxima Equisport“
Maxima Stables infrastructure:
- Largest covered equestrian center in Europe at 46000 m²
- Grand Arena with 5 000 m² and 1000 seats
- 5 indoor arenas
- 6 outdoor arenas (4 with night lighting)
- Gallop track 1,8 km.
- Main stable with stalls for 368 horses / Guest stalls for 301 horses
- 3 automatic walkers
- 17 solariums
- 8 round pens
- 50 paddocks
- Highly qualified specialists
- Two examination rooms
- Best X-ray department in Russia
- Diagnostic department with high-tech equipment
- Two operating rooms
- Unique mobile horse hospital
- Rehabilitation center with full range of training equipment
Maxima Park Hotel:
- 72 comfortable apartments with ensuite kitchen
- Main building with 24 standard rooms and 10 upgraded apartments with ensuite kitchen
Maxima Fitness & Spa:
- 25 m swimming pool
- SPA complex – 2500 m²
- Fitness center
- More than 100 competitions per year
- International and national competitions
- Best international and national judges
- 200 – 400 participants for every competition
Infrastructure for events:
- Conference room with up to 100 seats
- Cafe with 200 seats
- Restaurant with 80 seats
- Summer terrace with 214 seats
- Banquet hall